love

love
:D

Friday, October 29, 2010

A sAd Love Story





 Prince Zaahir
Comment on Pakistani girls (August 13th, 2010 at 04:22)
I fell deeply deeply in love with a Pakistani girl. We met online then in person. It was the most wonderful time of my life and she was the most beautiful woman I had ever met. Not only external beauty which was heart-stopping at every glance, but her heart and soul were even more beautiful. I asked her to marry me and she did want to marry me. Unfortunately her family was asked to leave the USA and later, her family did not support our desire to get married. I even started going to Mosque and learned a whole new respect for Islam and was working towards converting. I heard that in Islam, your wife is half of your life. She was my whole life. I use to tell her that she reminded me of my life. I could go on and on but unfortunately she and I wont be able to marry. But I know that I would like another chance to meet a beautiful Pakistani Lady. Not to replace her but because I experienced a beauty, wisdom, strength, kindness, tenderness, caring, courage and demeanor that captured my heart and I can’t help but want to marry a woman with these qualities. Pakistani women are as beautiful on the inside as they are on the outside. I don’t think it holds as true for any other group of women on this earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment